morrocco method blood of the dragon styling gel
Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel provides light to medium hold while conditioning the hair with pure aloe and rare cactus proteins.
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Blood of the Dragon Rare Proteins (Jastropha Dioica)
- Marine Proteins of Sea Silk (algae), Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera), Nori (Porphyra Laciniata), Kombu (Laminaria digitata), and Fucus (Fucus Vesiculus)
- Vegetable Glycerin and Xanthan Gum
- Botanical Proteins of Yucca Schidigera Cactus from Mexico (Opuntia Erinacea) and Volcanic Ash with Herbs and Spices
- Orange Seed Extract (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis)
- Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract
- 92 Trace Minerals as Natural Preservatives
- Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel is the perfect natural alternative to healing and relieving sunburned skin. Apply all over burned area for instant relief.
- This styling gel softens rough cuticles and is perfect to incorporate into any manicure or pedicure.
- Mixed with water, this gel becomes the perfect non-chemical hair spray to use in any situation.
For Dogs, Cats & Horses
Use our Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel to repair the skin and coat. Kelp algae is known for its healing properties in the areas of Alopecia. The natural sulfur amino acid stimulates follicles while soothing and renewing skin cells with its silicon properties of Aloe Vera. It is an excellent first aid and skin soothing product for dogs, cats and horses, featuring special ingredients that provide instant relief. Because animals have sensitivities to chemicals, using commonly marketed products that contain toxic ingredients (such as sodium lauryl sulfate) are likely to aggravate an existing problem. Our Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel reduces inflammation, soothes pain, and detoxifies areas it's applied to. Mix in a spray bottle with 50 percent water to create a spray, if wounds are too sensitive to rub product in.